Thursday, February 4, 2010





Well I have been pretty lazy with posting so I guess I should post some about what I have cooked since we started this blog. Most nights I guess I don't make much noteworthy I think so I don't take any pictures, so this post is only going to have pictures of the finished products. I haven't really planned either so the recipes are things that I just found around the house and put together.

Now for today I will talk about salmon with tomato and oregano. That is pretty much all it is. I started with salmon fillet and cooked it on a frying pan with a little oil and used low heat and let it cook for a while so that it wouldn't burn but cook all the way through. After it had cooked mostly I put diced tomatoes on top and shredded mozzarella cheese so that it would heat up and the cheese melt a little bit. I served it with some steamed vegetables and rice. That's pretty much all it was, thrown together kind of last minute and then I have dinner.


I think it turned out looking alright, but not really a work of art or anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment